This webinar is available to you on-demand! Just complete the form to the right to watch!
About The Webinar
AI is touching all our lives, across numerous applications, including cyber security. But is AI itself secure? Like any technology, it presents an attack surface, so you need to understand it to understand the risk associated with it.
With many vendors presenting AI as a black box solution, how do you qualify that risk? This webinar will help answer that question and include practical demonstrations of how AI can be subverted.
• Understand potential cyber security threats to AI technology
• Learn importance of recognising security risks to avoid undermining AI
• Explore AI as a black box solution and how to restrict security threats
• Discover a practical demonstration of how AI can be subverted and how to avoid destabilisation
● Egress – Jack Chapman – VP of Threat Intelligence
Complete the form on the right to watch this webinar on-demand.
Looking for more free webinars? Head over to the TechForge website to explore the full 2022 webinar and virtual events programme. View website here.
Submit details here to view
"*" indicates required fields